You had it all figured out… That is, until attending your best-friends wedding in the California wine country. Wow. What a great wedding. Okay, you know youll have to kick it up a notch or two. So, lets pull all the stops and consider getting married in Maui! Its perfect! “Getting married in Hawaii” would be the ultimate experience!!
Okay, now that youve decided “Getting Married in Hawaii” is what you’ll do – Now What? No need to get tense or anxious. Relax. Take a deep breath… What you need is a plan. Some of the most beautiful weddings and vow-renewal ceremonies have occurred on Maui. From the most frugal to the highly extravagant, these ceremonies were successful because of great planning and helpful advice.
A few tips to consider when getting married in Hawaii:
- Wedding Venue – When getting married in Maui, you get the best of both worlds. Along with perfect weather, swaying palms, sweetly romantic fragrant flora and fauna, Maui island weddings provide the exotic tropical island experience full of mystic with a rich historic past. Yet, Maui is modern and chic enough to satisfy and accommodate your IPad toting guests every whim. Because destination wedding locations on Maui are very much in demand, select a wedding venue first.
- Accommodations – Whether you and your guests prefer staying in vacation rental condos, separate resort hotel rooms or staying together in an private vacation rental home, your guest accommodations should be near the location of the wedding and reception. The ideal setting would be where you and your guests stay together at the same site utilized for the wedding ceremony and reception venue.
- Ceremony – What style of a ceremony do you want for your wedding? Religious, non-denominational, traditional Hawaiian or completely customized? Don’t forget to order a Floral Haku head lei for the bride, a Maile lei for the groom and fragrant plumeria or tuberose lei for you and your guests. Or. After all, you are Getting Married in Hawaii!
- Reception – Next to the wedding ceremony, the reception is the most important event of your entire Hawaiian wedding experience. Your wedding reception is one of the reasons you decided that getting married in Hawaii would be the ultimate adventure for you and your guests. Maybe a traditional Luau wedding reception complete with hula dancers, polynesian drummers and fire dancers for an unforgettable island wedding reception? Leave it to us, as a Maui full service catering company, we plan and arrange it all! How about a day after wedding brunch with your guests?
- Air Transportation – Getting married in Hawaii requires arrangements to transport your entire wedding party to Hawaii. A reputable travel agent will coordinate your guest’s travel logistics and may be able to offer special rates for guests, making getting married in Maui a reality.
“Getting married in Hawaii” doesn’t have to be a lot of work and worry. You just need to make sure all the bases are covered. Thats why getting professional advice in these matters is so important – you cant be worrying about where the cake is or why no one picked Gramma up from the airport let the professionals sweat the small stuff. Your wedding day should be special, and as worry free as possible. Pull the cork on the champagne, kick your shoes off, admire the view from your beach-side balcony, smell the salt air and tropical flowers, hear the roll of the gentle surf against the sand… you made it… youre getting married in Hawaii.
Have questions about getting married in Hawaii or need help planning your Maui wedding reception? Leave your questions in the comments section below and we’ll answer.
Start Planning A Maui Wedding Now! Or, call us at (808) 357-8546.