After a few Maui catered parties and a large catered event, The Hyundai Tournament of Champions Golf Tournament, we’ve finally had opportunity to compile a list of the most popular Maui wedding planning and Maui event planning articles:
- The Haku Fresh Flower Head Lei, Hawaii Wedding Traditions – The colorful flowers adorning brides hair on Maui is a Haku.
- Maui Hawaii Weddings and Tips: Stunning Wedding Chuppahs and Arches – Bamboo wedding chuppah and ideas for decorating for a Maui wedding.
- Maui Wedding Tips: Hawaiian Wedding Lei Exchange –
- Hawaiian Traditions for Maui Weddings – Ever wondered how the ti plant fits into weddings in Hawaii?
- The Most Popular Summer Cocktails for Weddings in Maui – For many, their destination wedding on Maui would not be complete without a selection of their favorite cocktails. Save money on your wedding bar by purchasing your own alcohol and using our licensed bartenders to serve at your wedding on Maui.
- Maui Beach Wedding, The Perfect Natural Setting for A Sand Ceremony? – Sand Ceremonies at a Maui wedding are a perfect way to include a lasting memory of your wedding on Maui.
- Weekend BBQ Mango Trifle Recipe by Maui Chef Christian Jorgensen – The recipe for the Apple Mango Trifle dessert we serve at Maui catered barbecue and our Maui catered beach bbq wedding receptions.
- Maui Wedding Entertainment and Hawaiian Wedding Customs – Information to help you decide on Maui wedding reception entertainment including DJ’s, a dance floor or live entertainment. A description of the oli (Hawaiian chant) is provided along with more information on the use of conch, lei and other Hawaiian wedding traditions.
- Tips to Make Maui Wedding Venue Decisions Easier – A Maui beach wedding location? Maybe a private house would be better for your Maui wedding guests. This article provides tips to help you choose your Maui wedding venue.
- Chicken & Egg of Maui Wedding Planning – What To Do First? – Unsure of what to do first when planning a wedding on Maui? This article explains the most important decision to make and why it is important to make this decision first.
What was your favorite Maui wedding planning article and why? Please leave your answer in the comments section below.
Ready to start planning your Maui wedding?
Get started with this short Maui wedding planning questionnaire: